Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thank You, Captain America!

A few weekends ago Ian & I watched the new Captain America movie.  It was pretty good, lost my attention at a few parts but sure, it was entertaining!

The real magic happened after the movie was over.  Ian said "I should start working out more."  Funny, because through the entire movie I was thinking the same thing about myself!

So the next day Ian spoiled me with a new pair of Nike shoes, and a new pair of work out pants.  I think I can really take working out seriously if it involves shopping!  Think about it.  New gym clothes when you start, then once you start to lose weight you will need an ENTIRE NEW CLOSET!  Deal struck.

But in all seriousness we just decided we wanted to look better and feel better about ourselves.  We have been going to the gym on base for 2 weeks now, and I'm pretty darn proud.  Not only do I have new found motivation to exercise but I get to spend more time with my husband during the week!


SO, THANK YOU, CAPTAIN AMERICA!




2 comments:

  1. Shayna, I love love your posts! I love thisd one especially because I have also had the newly acquired motivation to work out! YAY! New clothes is a definite motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Who doesn't like new clothes right?!

    ReplyDelete