Saturday, June 30, 2012

22 lbs gone! Before and After Pictures

Well,  I did it.  22 lbs are gone (not lost, because I don't plan on finding them again!) and I feel like a million bucks!

I started my health program Take Shape for Life in March of this year.  I am now in the transition phase of the program and couldn't be happier with the results.  

The program not only taught me about how to eat right, but the reasons behind my cravings and fixes for emotional eating.  

I now enjoy working out and am going to the gym 4-5 times a week.  I can't describe the sense of accomplishment I feel now that I can run, jog, spin and weight train.  I feel like an entire new woman! 

I learned that my body isn't a waste basket.  I really notice a difference now that I am eating almost all raw/fresh foods.  My energy level has doubled, I sleep better at night, and I have less headaches.  Not to mention the awesome feeling of hearing "have you lost weight?" or "you look amazing!"  

Little things that would have been a challenge in the past aren't a bother anymore.  Things like touring Washington DC all day without feeling tired or my feet hurting, or even working a full 8 hour day without being tired or feeling completely exhausted when it's time to go home.  I can keep up with my husband in almost every activity!  He has even gotten me hooked on cycling believe it or not!

The journey I stated in March isn't over, I still plan on losing another 15-20 lbs, but I wouldn't have made it this far with out my amazing husband, family, my best friend Jamie and my health coach Alison.  None of you will ever know how much I needed your never ending support!  Thank you!

And now, BEFORE & AFTER:
(Shout out to Ian for helping me with the photos!)







5 comments:

  1. You look amazing! Congrats for meeting your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE A SUPER WOMAN AND AN INSPIRATION TO US ALL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great!!!! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go shayna!! :) you look great!

    ReplyDelete