Monday, April 2, 2012

I love to see the temple



 I love to see the temple. 
I'm going there someday
To feel the holy spirit,
To listen and to pray.
For the temple is a house of God,
a place of love and beauty.


I love to see the temple.
(Manhattan New York Temple)

I'll go inside someday.
(June 1st-2nd 2012)

I'll cov'nant with my Father;
I'll promise to obey.
(Shayna-June 1st 2012)

For the temple is a holy place
where we are sealed together.
(Ian and Shayna)

As a child of God I've learned this truth,
a family is forever.




........Can't Wait!.......





5 comments:

  1. Oh Shayna, how exciting!!! I'm so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do! Oh we would LOVE it if you were here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you Shayna! We'd sure love to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have long prayed for this for you! I am so excited and would give anything to be there...are those for sure the dates?! Love ya, Shilo

    ReplyDelete