Monday, February 27, 2012

I feel my Savior's love!



I feel my Savior's love.
In all the world around me
His Spirit warms my soul
Through everything I see.


I feel my Savior's love
Its gentleness enfolds me
And when I kneel to pray
My heart is filled with peace.




I feel my Savior's love
And know that He will bless me
I offer Him my heart;
My shepherd He will be!


He knows I will follow him,
Give all my life to Him
I feel my Savior's love,
The love He freely gives me.



I'll share my Savior's love
By serving others freely,
In serving I am blessed,
In giving I receive.


I have literally listened to this song everyday on the way to work for the past two weeks.  I cannot express how much these words have meant throughout my day.  "He knows I will follow him, give all my life to him."  Sounds like a promise I have already made!  
I feel my Savior's love, the love he freely gives me!

4 comments: